Magic Fiber is the product name (*) of the Nanofiber created from our proprietary manufacturing technology. We have overcome the main obstacles of conventional technology relating to “mass productivity”, “lower cost” and “safety”.
Apart from possessing the same characteristics of Nanofiber created by conventional methods, Magic Fiber also inherits the unique features of our proprietary Nanofiber, namely, “Microfiber/Nano size effect” and “Ultra-specific surface area effect”. Its greatest strength lies in “mass productivity” where it can be commercialized easily.
With mass production made possible, high performance Nanofiber products can be manufactured in a stable and consistent way, as well as achieving lower cost.
- Nanofiber material can be mass produced.
- A variety of Nanofiber diameters (nm) can be produced.
- Manufacturing technology is safer than conventional ones.
- Fiber laminate (3-dimensional) structure.
- Low cost strategy through mass production made possible.
Cotton-like (dissolving type) and cloth-like (solvent-based type) forms of Magic Fiber can be produced.
Magic Fiber has an advantageous feature where materials with different characteristics can be created in accordance to the formula/mixture of the raw materials.
- Superior water repellency.
- Heat insulation property, sound absorbent property (particularly superior in low audio range).
- Antibacterial property.
- Absorptive property (waterproof, oil-absorption only etc.)
- Filter function etc.
Magic Fiber can be applied to many different types of product and has the potential to transform industries. It can be used to replace microfiber to create products with higher performance.
Photo Images of Applicable Magic Fiber Products
■Examples of Applications
- Oil absorbent material.
- Building material for residential homes.
- Sound absorbent material for vehicles.
- High performance filter/filter for business use.
- Apparel, bedding etc.
- Polishing pad for semiconductor.
- Antibacterial sheet/packaging material.
|Forms||Cotton-like and cloth-like|
|Raw Materials||Various types of plastic resin etc.
※Different characteristics can be created in accordance to the respective formula/mixture of the raw materials.
|Safety||There is no adverse effect on the human body according to analysis test results regarding the safety of chemical fibers. Our product has also met the most stringent Product Category I regulation of OEKO-TEX Standard 100 pertaining to substances such as formaldehyde, arsenic, mercury and chromium that are harmful to the human body.
(According to survey results of major inspection agencies.)
※[Magic Fiber] is currently being tested at major international inspection and certification bodies around the world.
Product Brochures/Specifications/Affiliated Information
Please contact us for more information, including detailed technical documentation etc.